Documentación de Brancam
Quick guide for frontenders +
Site layout and create Templates
Keep in mind:
- You can use the XHTML or HTML5 doctype .
- You have to call a style sheet called essential.css . Brancam automatically included to provide a basic format that generates the content , so it is imperative that you use the models to see its effect on cough templates. If you want, you can override the rules with your stylesheets to suit your design :
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="http://www.brancam.com/base/resources/css/essential.css" />
- You can use tags and classes you want. But there are areas of the template that Brancam generates its own HTML code and layout designer will have to adapt in time to create style sheets.
Attachment content support
- Layout example ( ZIP - 86KB )
- Sample dynamic content related
- Magic Tags
- We recommend that you test your pages in different browsers and on different usage scenarios to make sure it works and looks correctly.